Wholesale = €299.00
Formerly Learning English in Ireland, Intermediate
The only coursebook dedicated to learning English through Irish culture.
x1 Teacher’s Book plus x15 Student Books
- An alternative to including a course book for each student as part of course fees.
- Or include with course fees at wholesale prices.
- Order extra course books, at wholesale, for students who wish to purchase their own copy.
*Summer students coming to Ireland to learn English.
*Irish cultural classes for all students throughout the year.
* Level: B1 Intermediate – Advanced
- Revised B1/Intermediate 2nd Edition
- Can be used up to Advanced Levels
- All audios re-recorded
- Extra audios for Irish names
- Many images updated
- New pronunciation boxes added
- New grammar boxes added
- New Unit – Ireland Around the World
- New Br, Am and Ir Eng comparisons
- New pronunciation charts
- This book is sold only in Ireland, so no comments from students saying they have already done this book.
- Class Sets are perfect if your course fees do not include a course book.
- Save preparation time!
- No need to use photocopier (books not photocopiable).
- Save paper/trees.
- Good for the environment!
- Each student can use the full coloured books with beautiful photos and hand painted images.
(B&W copies do not do this book justice)
- Order extra books at wholesale prices for students who want to
buy this book as a souvenir of their time in your school.
- Order today, delivery within 2 – 3 days.
|Free Online Resources
|Videos (demos for P18.3)
|Answers (in Teacher’s book)
How to use a Class Set:
- Number each book 1 – 15.
- Give each student the same numbered book each lesson.
The number should match the number in the class register.
- Instruct students to write their anwers in a notebook, not in the book.
- At the end of the lesson collect all the books in numerical order.
If a student takes a book with them, by mistake, the register will tell you which student has the missing numbered book.
- It is a good idea to order extra books (at our wholesale prices) in case students want to purchase their own copy to take home with them as a reminder of their studies with you at your school.