Calling all TEFL Teachers…
Are you looking for books and materials to teach Irish culture and tourism in your English language classes?
Look no further…
“Learning English in Ireland Teachers Book plus Audio CD”
Loads of ideas for fun Games and Activities
I’ve been a teacher and writer of English for over 20 years
I’ve taught English all over the world and returned to Ireland in the year 2000.
Amazed at the number of students coming to Ireland to learn English, I started to ask them why. They told me they heard Ireland is the friendliest place to learn English it has a magical culture & beautiful scenery.
Research and Development
I have researched this thoroughly and have tested the ideas in many different classes with various foreign students of all levels from Beginner to Advanced. Here are the results…
- There are no course books and very little materials that have been written specifically to teach English AND Irish culture and tourism.
- Also, not all the information about Ireland on the internet is accurate..
- There are many excellent course books that teach English. However, the students that come to Ireland want to also learn about Ireland and Irish Culture. Giving them this AND the English language will satisfy their thirst for Ireland and our culture. There are also students that want some of this knowledge before coming to Ireland – or perhaps you are an Irish teacher overseas and would like to give them some lessons on your culture.
Well now there IS a dedicated course book that teaches English through Irish culture, tourism, history, art, music, dancing etc…
Aimed at foreign students coming to Ireland or overseas to studying English and Irish Culture (Intermediate level, but some units also suitable for Pre-Intermediate and Upper Intermediate).
Grammar is referenced at the back of the book.
Complete Lesson Plans.
Each Unit of Learning has an Irish theme.
- Hello and Welcome (Unit 1)
- Ireland,the country (Unit 2)
- Ireland, the people (Unit 3)
- Shopping and typical Irish products (Unit 4)
- The famous Waterford Crystal (Unit 5)
- Money and money expressions (Unit 6)
- Typical Irish Food (Unit 7)
- Famous Irish Drinks (Unit 8 )
- Entertainment – Cinema, Theatre and Pubs (Unit 9)
- Sports and Activities (Unit 10)
- The Ten Top Attractions in Ireland (Unit 11)
- Castles and Ghosts (Unit 12)
- Travel and Communication in Ireland (Unit 13)
- Famous Poets and Writers (Unit 14)
- The Book of Kells (Unit 15)
- Irish Musical Instruments and Dancing (Unit 16)
- Famous Irish Singers and Bands (Unit 17)
- The Claddagh Ring (Unit 18)
- The legend of “Oisin in Tir na nOg” (Unit 19)
- The legend of “The Children of Lir” (Unit 20)
This Teacher’s Book is a COMPLETE guide
that accompanies the student workbook
“Learning English in Ireland – student book”
60 Day Money Back No Risk Guarantee!
Units do not need to be taught in order – teach what you want, when you want.
All units have supplementary activities in this Teacher’s Book.
Extra photocopiable activities in this Teacher’s Book.
FREE Audio CD of listening exercises included.
And much more…
The FREE Audio CD is PACKED with easy to find listening exercises to accompany the workbook. Listen to information, stories, some accents from English speaking tourists visiting Ireland, tradition Irish songs and a true ghost story.
Derek Nichol, Director of Studies at the Foyle Language School:
“An ideal souvenir of our study holiday in Ireland.”
“Great to see a book devoted to Ireland and Irish things.”
“We come to Ireland to learn about Irish things as well as the English Language.”
“The celtic art is very unique and beautiful.”
“A nice book is more professional than loose pages and photocopies.”
“I am almost advanced level but I still found this book very interesting.”
“More interesting and fun than just learning grammar”
“The songs are great and I liked hearing the sounds of the individual Irish instruments.”
So why buy this book?
- This is the ONLY course book that teaches English AND Irish culture.
- It includes an audio CD.
- Full money back guarantee.
I am so convinced that this book will help you I am giving you a 60 Day 100% Money Back No Risk Guarantee!!
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with this book we will refund your full money – no questions asked.
CLICK HERE for Free Audios and Samples
Learning English in Ireland Teachers book plus Audio CD
Learning English in Ireland Teachers book plus Audio CD Physical Product
Regular Price: €44.95
Sale Price : €39.95
Learning English in Ireland Teachers book plus Audio CD Digital Download
No postage! Instant download!
Regular Price: €39.95
Sale Price : €19.95